2021 Hunter Manufacturing Awards - Now Open
2021 Hunter Manufacturing Awards - Now Open!
The Hunter Manufacturing Awards (HMA) will showcase the achievements of the best practices in manufacturing in the Hunter region. Applications will close on 13th August 2021, with finalists being advised in September. The award night will take place on Friday 15th October so mark your calendars!
This year’s 13 award categories are:
- Rising Star Award – sponsored by Whitely Corporation
- Outstanding Start-Up Award – sponsored by Molycop
- Excellence in Building Workforce Capability for the Future Award – sponsored by Monica Clare Recruitment
- Excellence in Export and Global Chains Award – partnered by NSW Government
- Excellence in Innovation Award – sponsored by TAFE NSW
- Excellence in Marketing Award – sponsored by The Measured Marketer
- Excellence in Manufacturing Capability - sponsored by McLanahan Corporation
- Excellence in Product Design Award – sponsored by BISCIT
- Excellence in Sustainable Operations Award – sponsored by Nupress Group
- Collaboration Partnership Award – sponsored by BAE Systems
- Manufacturing Leader Award – sponsored by R&R Murphy
- Manufacturer of the Year - less than 50 Employees – sponsored by Sirron Holdings Group
- Manufacturer of the Year – 50 or more Employees – sponsored by Major Sponsor, Downer
REGISTER for the 2021 HMA
- To view the choice of categories for submission, click on APPLY NOW button on the menu bar
- To obtain information about the individual categories click on ENTRY INFORMATION - Definition and Guidelines.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button at the base of the page to begin your application
It's that easy!
Should you have any questions or require any support with your 2021 application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org