Applications now open for Regional Investment Activation Fund - Stream Two
Stream Two is an open, non-competitive grants program where applicants can contact the Department to apply for funding. This stream aims to provide increased flexibility to secure investments.
The Regional Investment Activation Fund will co-invest with eligible businesses in projects that aim to deliver, significant economic, social and/or environmental benefits for a priority industry or location.
This grant supports projects that are time-sensitive and strategically significant for a priority industry or location. Projects may be recommended for funding support under the Regional Investment Activation Fund.
The objectives of the grant are to:
- Support the growth of existing industries and the establishment of new/emerging industries where regional NSW has a strong actual or potential competitive advantage
- Activate the economic potential of Special Activation Precincts, Regional Job Precincts, Renewable Energy Zones, hydrogen hubs and other priority locations through increased private sector investment
- Create new high quality employment opportunities
- Support the shift towards higher-value-added activities and participation in global value chains and supply chains
- Promote collaboration between businesses, education and research institutions and other parties through sharing of knowledge, resources and infrastructure.
Status: Open | Closing 31 December 2024