Austrade seeks METS businesses looking to break into Latin American market
Australia is recognised as a quality supplier to this mining industry and the participation in the Australian National Pavilion at PERUMIN is an ideal way to develop export opportunities in Peru and the wider Latin American region.
PERUMIN has been central to successful market entry and expansion strategies for many Australian METS firms into the Latin America market. Attracting senior executives, mine superintendents, procurement managers, technical staff and potential partners, PERUMIN 2023 will provide you with access to key decision makers and help you develop an understanding of the Peruvian market.
Austrade invites expressions of interest to join the Australia Pavilion at PERUMIN 2023 through 3 participation options.
Who should participate
Australian METS providing innovative solutions for overall mine efficiency and performance improvements including:
- digital transformation solutions
- mine safety and monitoring
- water and tailings management
- land rehabilitation and mine closure
- asset management and maintenance
- underground mining technology
- social license and risk management
- green mining and clean energy.
Express your interest by Friday 31 March to join the Australia Pavilion at Perumin 2023.