NERA wants you to showcase your hydrogen technology at APPEA 2021 in Perth
Secure a free exhibition pod in the NERA Hydrogen Technology Zone for one day to connect, collaborate and innovate with potential customers at this world-class exhibition
NERA invites innovative SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups with hydrogen-related technologies to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to join them at the APPEA Conference and Exhibition – one of the biggest energy resources events in Perth – at the dedicated NERA Hydrogen Technology Zone, running from 15-17 June 2021.
As the only dedicated SME pavilion at APPEA 2021, NERA’s Hydrogen Technology Zone will be a focal point for Australia’s hydrogen industry supply chain, offering conference delegates the chance to enrich their knowledge on the fast-emerging industry and the opportunity it presents for Australia as we transition to a cleaner energy future and work towards H2 under $2.
Your free exhibition pod will enable you to showcase your H2 technology solutions, start conversations with interested operators and contractors attending the conference, as well as join in on networking and engagement activities that support the discovery, commercialisation and deployment of innovation and technologies across Australia.
As part of this opportunity, you will receive:
· A dedicated pod for your company in NERA's Hydrogen Technology Zone for one day of the conference to showcase your technology
· A complimentary three-day exhibitor pass, providing access to the exhibition space, plus daily catering and participation in happy-hour events within the exhibition space
· Complimentary visitor passes for you to share with potential clients to attend the exhibition
· Your company profile listing on the APPEA 2021 event website
· An exclusive invitation to NERA's Hydrogen SME forum dinner
· An opportunity to connect with NERA’s dedicated Hydrogen team, as well as members from NERA’s Australian Hydrogen Technology Cluster network
Spaces are limited! Complete the EOI form by 17 May 2021 to express your interest.