Newcastle Smart Seeds event to empower emerging sector leaders
Smart Seeds is a global innovation program for young talent to inspire innovation in infrastructure.
Are you a future leader hungry to inspire and influence real change? Do you love thinking up fresh ideas for complex challenges? Do you see the value in building professional networks?
Smart Seeds is a global innovation program for young talent to inspire innovation in infrastructure. It is a design-led innovation program empowering emerging leaders to co-create solutions to real world challenges.
The Smart Seeds innovation program is coming to Newcastle this May. And The NSW Energy and Resources Knowledge Hub is offering a free placement in the program for a lucky candidate.
Powered by GHD with partners, Smart Seeds nurtures the collective creativity and entrepreneurial mindsets of emerging leaders to co-create lasting community benefit.
Smart Seeds is a unique opportunity for participants to:
• Develop new skills in innovation and entrepreneurship
• Apply design thinking through challenge interrogation and idea generation
• Pitch ideas and influence change
• Build professional networks and profile
• Refine presentation and team skills
• Get a buzz from creating and sharing new ideas you are passionate about.
- 23 May, Boot camp 1 – Launch Workshop. 4-5 Hours
- 25 June, Boot Camp 2 – Ideation workshop. 2.5 hours
- 25 July, Pitch workshop – Influencing change workshop. 3 hours
- 6 August, Showcase – 6 hours inclusive of preparation time, attendance and networking
In addition to the program workshops and events, participants are expected to invest time and effort, working with their team to develop their idea and pitch over the course of the program.
Get more info here https://smartseeds.org/