NSW Government offering energy management, metering and monitoring assistance for manufacturers
Do you want to get up to 15 hours of support from an energy advisor, including a site visit, to assess your energy efficiency and energy management opportunities?
Do you want support to complete an application for Manufacturing Efficiency Funding to get up to $120,000 in matched funding per manufacturing site to upgrade your equipment and become more energy efficient?*
Attend a free 2-hour workshop or webinar on energy management, metering and monitoring in May and June 2019, and you will be eligible to receive:
- a half-day site visit from an energy advisor*
- project scoping assistance*
- assistance with Manufacturing Efficiency Funding applications*
By attending a workshop or webinar you will learn about:
- energy management and why it is important for your business
- the benefits and application of energy metering and monitoring for your business
- available Government programs
Food and refreshments will be provided.
PARRAMATTA 9am on 28 May
WEBINAR 9.30am on 29 May
CENTRAL COAST 8.30am on 6 June
Take advantage of the NSW Government programs and learn how they can support you today.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Office of Environment & Heritage team.
*Participating businesses must demonstrate a minimum energy savings of 12 MWh per year and contribute $150 for 8 hours of support and 30 MWh per year and contribute $300 for 15 hours of support.