NSW Small Business Month has begun and has plenty on offer
Hundreds of free and low-cost activities are happening this October to support NSW small businesses
Following a very successful launch last week, NSW Small Business Month is well and truly underway this October. Learn how to better build your brand on social, futureproof your business, work with digi-tech and much more. Go check out the website to help you get the most out of NSW Small Business Month.
Here are only some of the upskilling opportunities available to small business this month.
- 9 October - Getting your business online with Shopify - Register here
- 10 October - What all employers need to know about their obligations - Register here
- 12 October - The power of Facebook - Register here
- 13 October - Exporting for small business made easy - Register here
- 14 October - Introduction to online selling - Register here
- 15 October - Recruiting amazing talent - Register here
There's over 600 events to choose from, with more being added each day.