Register now for a NSW Small Business Month event
There are hundreds of events across NSW in March to help small businesses
Hundreds of events are now open for registration as part of NSW Small Business Month in March.
The theme for this year’s Small Business Month is Rebuild, Recharge, Renew, as event organisers focus on helping small businesses recover from their recent challenges, discover better ways of doing business and achieve greater success.
Local councils, business chambers, government agencies and corporations like Amazon and Google have signed on to help small business by hosting workshops, presentations and networking opportunities.
The events are being held across NSW, both in-person and online, and most events are free.
Small Business Month events include:
- A forum at ICC Sydney offering specialised technology solutions for businesses in the professional services industries.
- A series of breakfasts for NSW South Coast trade and construction business operators to learn about government support programs.
- An Instagram for Business workshop and a photography training session at Grenfell.
- A series of online workshops on how to maximise engagement with customers online.
- A How to Start a Business workshop for women in Vietnamese
Small Business Month is also an opportunity to hear how other businesses achieved their success and connect and collaborate with other business owners and operators.
To browse the events available and register your attendance, head to the NSW Small Business Month website.