The Austmine 2021 Innovation Mentoring Program now open for registrations
The program offers one-on-one mentoring from some of Australia's leading innovation and commercialisation experts, offering value to any level of experience
The program is designed to shape the numerous skills required for innovators to succeed in today’s fluid market environment. The mentoring sessions will guide participants’ general understanding of innovation, including ideation, strategy, commercialisation and implementation. Personal development, career enhancement and skills growth are the major goals of the program for participants and also for our mentors.
Mentees will receive a minimum of 10 hours one-on-one mentoring from a METS expert, with access to an additional 5 hours group training both face to face and online.
- Michelle Keegan, Program Director Technology Development, South32
- Paul Moynagh, CEO, Commit.Works
- Alf Van Dijk, Head of R&D, Schenck Process
- Adrian Beer, CEO, METS Ignited
- Mark O'Brien, General Manager - Digital Technology & Innovation, CITIC Pacific Mining
- Dallas Wilkinson, Managing Director - Asia Pacific, Dennemeyer IP
- Mark Read, Principal, AEP Elical
- Chris Cornish, Senior Manager, Growth & Development, Downer
- Peter Johnson, Chairman, Maptek
- OZ Minerals Transformation Team
Applications close Friday 23rd April.