23rd Annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference
A new generation of mines, game changing technology, improved productivity & reduced carbon footprint
This year’s event will focus on COVID-19 and the impact to steel raw materials, industry growth & developments, optimizing value, managing & improving iron ore quality, developments in innovation & automation, process improvements and decarbonisation pathways to reduce carbon footprint, lower energy costs and improving the bottom line.
In light of the ongoing situation this year’s Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast conference will be delivered as a physical event with virtual components making the event accessible for delegates from across the globe. We are adding additional measures to ensure the safety of our speakers and delegates on site, and we are continually reviewing government recommendations as they appear to make any adjustments necessary.
While the conference is rescheduled, many leading industry commentators are expecting a large number of changes by the end of the year. What will this mean for the iron ore & steel sector? As we look ahead we feel that December will be the perfect time for the region’s iron ore & steel executives to come together to assess, debate, and anticipate how 2021 is going to unfold after the current uncertainty.
Join hundreds of iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking and private meetings.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed at the 2020 event include:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- COVID19 and the impact to steel raw materials, supply chains & operations
Project updates & expansions
Optimising value – technology developments
- Revolutionary decarbonizing technologies – Opportunities to reduce reliance on costly fossil fuels and their carbon foot print
- Renewables increasing important role in attracting project investment and maintaining a “social license” to operate
- Innovation & Automation -The future of growth, IOT, remote operation centers, new productivity developments
This year’s 23rd Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference will be run concurrently with the 21st Mineral Sands Conference as a key industry gathering and a networking opportunity not to be missed.