Accessing manufacturing efficiency funding briefing Byron Bay
The NSW Government is offering over $16 million through their manufacturing efficiency funding to help businesses save energy and lower expenditure
Briefing sessions regarding this funding across metropolitan and regional NSW will be held in March and April 2019. Attending a session will help you understand the offers, get tips for a successful application and ask questions.
Any business with a manufacturing site in NSW can apply, as long as it:
- has an ABN and is registered for GST
- undertakes manufacturing activities (according to the Manufacturing Division of ANZSIC 2006) or cotton ginning
The funding will help businesses:
- upgrade energy monitoring systems
- replace or retrofit old, inefficient equipment
- install new energy efficient equipment
- improve manufacturing processes.
If you’re successful, you’ll get up to $120,000 in matched funding per site, to implement a project that saves gas or electricity.
The first funding round opens 22 February 2019, and closes 5pm AEST 30 June 2019.
For more details regarding eligibility for the manufacturing efficiency funding, go here.