ANZ Webinar - How circular procurement helps achieve organisational sustainability targets
Hear experts discuss discuss how circular economy/circular procurement can helps advance organisational sustainability targets - such as carbon neutral supply chains, zero waste to landfill, recycled content use and more
Join CIPS & givvable in this webinar to hear from speakers Dr Nicole Garofano of Planet Ark, Peter Brisbane of APCO (Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation), Lynn Penny of Mirvac and Tony Aloisio of Ecologiq as they discuss how circular economy/circular procurement can helps advance organisational sustainability targets - such as carbon neutral supply chains, zero waste to landfill, recycled content use and more. Moderated by Frances Atkins of new technology platform, givvable. An emerging and important topic for all procurement managers.
The webinar will host at the following local time:
- AEST: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- ACST: 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
- AWST: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
- NZDT: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The purpose of this webinar is to:
1. Explain the concept of circular economy/circular procurement to procurement managers. How is it similar to/how does it differ from sustainable procurement?
2. Explain how circular procurement helps advance organisational sustainability targets – such as net zero carbon emissions, zero waste to landfill, recycled content, resource efficiency ETC.
3. Discuss practical steps procurement managers can take to implement circular procurement into their policies and processes
4. Discuss what supplier criteria, credentials or attributes procurement managers should look for or enquire about. How can procurement managers engage suppliers on their circular ambitions?
5. Discuss what metrics, measures or tools procurement managers can use to track, evaluate and improve their circular procurement programs,