Austmine Mining Innovation Roadshow Newcastle
Austmine is pleased to bring together the mining and METS community for their Mining Innovation Roadshow
Following on from key discussions at the Austmine Conference & Exhibition earlier in 2021, the 2022 Newcastle Roadshow will explore the theme of Harnessing Intelligence: Driving Social Value Through Technology.
Senior leaders from mining, METS and research will focus on topics such as:
- Driving safe and productive mining operations by optimising interactions between people, processes and technology
- Current and emerging opportunities for diversification and harnessing innovation from adjacent industries
- Strategic programs and approaches to creating shared value for communities, employees and other stakeholders
- The role of innovation in creating sustainable value, reducing mining's footprint and decarbonising operations
After a difficult time for the Newcastle METS sector across the past 18 months, this will be a great opportunity to engage with the mining community and move forward into a bigger and better 2022.
Find more information below about our first round of speakers announced, interactive program elements and sponsorship opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FIRST SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED FOR THE PROGRAM
The Roadshow Program will feature a mix of local experts and national mining leaders to provide in-depth insights into the innovation and sustainability priorities for the NSW and Australian Mining industry.
The first speakers announced are:
- Mick Buffier, Group Executive - Sustainable Development & Industry Relations, Global Coal Assets, Glencore
- Camila Cáceres, Specialist Community & Innovation, BHP
- Stuart Sneyd, President, Asia Pacific, Metso Outotec
- Cam Halfpenny, General Manager, Bengalla Mining Company
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements across the coming months!
Register by 30 November to receive early-bird ticket pricing and ensure you're in the room for a valuable day of networking and learning.