Australian Manufacturing Week Sydney 2022
The ONE event that showcases the latest innovations, technologies and equipment in the advanced manufacturing sector.
Australian manufacturing will be the star of a comprehensive new industry showcase, with the inaugural edition of Australian Manufacturing Week taking place will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney on 7 – 10 June 2022.
AMTIL’s aim is for Australian Manufacturing Week to be more than just an exhibition. It will instead act as the centrepiece of a week-long celebration of manufacturing in Australia today.
There are plenty of reason to visit Australian Manufacturing week:
- Be a witness and a part of technological evolution.
- Be the first to experience innovative technologies, latest machinery.
- Meet and network with the innovators and trendsetting individuals who spearhead this technological revolution.
- Interact with peers and share ideas.
- Gain first hand exposure to the companies who are at the forefront of technological excellence.
- See all the key industry brands all in one place at the same time
Admission is free to trade personnel. Students or children under the age of 14 will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult. Student groups are permitted entry with the prior approval of the organisers.