Australian Renewable Energy Zones Conference
Informa Australia is delighted to be holding the forthcoming Australian Renewable Energy Zones Conference 2023 in Sydney
The renewable energy industry is moving forward at a rapid pace as Australia moves to accelerate the development of renewable energy generation when fossil fuel power plants retire. This transition is providing growing opportunities for companies and transforming the region and bring investment into the local communities. This event is timed to bring key stakeholders together to discuss the latest developments and initiatives in the Renewable Energy Zones (REZ) across Australia.
By coordinating development in a strategic way, renewable energy zones also help us get the land use planning right, and renewable built in places that work for the community, developers, and cost efficiency.
Join us to explore Australia’s REZ opportunities and developments.
Key topics Include:
- The need for REZ and potential impact and opportunity for regional Australia
- A look at state & local initiatives, policy and future plans for new zones
- Development & investment opportunities and considerations
- Transmission – Overcoming the bottleneck to achieve success
- Stimulating regional investment, job growth, innovative infrastructure and creating thriving communities
- Community engagement and social license
- Stakeholder representation and strategies to ensure local content and jobs for the regions we operate in
- The role of transparency, collaboration, alliances, and clear communication to achieve success
- Case Studies – Updates from renewable developers on their operational assets and proposed projects
- Technology outlook