Australia's International Business Survey (AIBS) 2021 Report Launch
Australia’s International Business Survey 2021 gauged how exporters were impacted by and managed the difficult trading conditions in the last 12-18 months. The 683 survey respondents included businesses that exported goods and services into 110 markets overseas.
Join Austrade and Export Council of Australia to discuss the findings of the survey. Hear from exporters directly about their experiences and approaches. Learn about markets of interest including the UK and Japan.
Click here to access the AIBS 2021 report.
- Mr Arnold Jorge (MC) - CEO, Export Council of Australia
- Ms Cherelle Murphy - Chief Economist, Austrade
- Mr Ashley Brosnan - Manager, Economics and Analysis, Austrade
- Her Excellency Mrs Vicki Treadell CMG, MVO - British High Commissioner to Australia, British High Commission Canberra
- His Excellency Mr Shingo Yamagami - Ambassador of Japan to Australia, Embassy of Japan in Australia
- Mr Richard Dolan - Managing Director, Bec Hardy Wines
- Ms Amanda Healy - CEO, Kirrikin