Battery Energy Storage Solutions for Business and Industry
An outline of battery storage systems for commercial and industrial applications
The NSW Energy and Resources Knowledge Hub are partnering with the Australian Energy Storage Alliance (AESA) to bring you an interactive workshop to outline battery storage systems for commercial and industrial applications.
Three sessions and a roundtable discussion will provide detailed overviews for CEO's, Directors or Managers considering acquiring or expanding the battery storage resources of their companies or organisations.
- Introduction with Mary Hendriks, Industry Executive AESA
- Battery storage applications and value streams with Chris Martell, Director of Operations & Engineering, GSES
- Making batteries and solar smart: Future-ready energy management for business and industry with Gary Childs - Chief of Sales & Operations / Grant Traynor - CTO, SwitchDin
- Choosing and operating your energy storage system with Warrick Stapleton, General Manager Grid l C&I, LG CHEM
- Roundtable discussions and networking Informal Q&A sessions with each of the presenters as per delegates choice
Lunch will be served prior to registration at 12.30pm, with the event registration open from 1.15pm.