Bio water - the significant opportunity for bioenergy in Australia's water industry
Bio water - the significant opportunity for bioenergy in supporting decarbonisation and enhanced energy productivity of Australia's water industry.
Hear from leading international and domestic experts who are driving the development of projects within the waste water industries to drive innovation, energy productivity and emission and waste reduction.
Projects being showcased in the webinar include the US muni wastewater bioenergy project, food waste and sewage sludge co-digestion pilot trial at a pre-treatment facility in Hong Kong and the Colac Renewable Organics Network (RON) project in Victoria.
Also hear from leading technology providers and consultants focussed on driving the development of this sector.
This free webinar is delivered by Bioenergy Australia in partnership with the Water Services Association of Australia and is a must attend for water utility providers, local councils, waste water producers, renewable energy investors and those with an interest in driving innovations across the sector.
The session will be moderated by Michael Froud of Pittwater Capital who has significant experience in driving investment of these projects at the global scale.
- Welcome - Bioenergy Australia
- Overview – Michael Froud, Pittwater Capital
- Leveraging synergies between the waste and water sector - unlocking feedstock for Co-Digestion - some global case studies- Kunal Shah, Anaergia
- Colac Renewable Organics Network (RON) project - Shaun Cumming, Barwon Water
- Wastewater plant biogas cogeneration plant & biomethane projects - Travis McNeil, Evo Energy Technologies
- Sludge2Energy: unlocking the energy potential of biosolids - John Koumoukelis, Hydroflux Epco
- Pre-treatment of food waste for co-digestion with sewage sludge - Daniel Lambert, Arup
- Q&A – lead by Michael Froud, Pittwater Capital