Business Foundations – Plan for the Future
Are you intending to start a new business, or maybe you’re in the early stages of operating your business?
Are you discovering there are more and more things to do and you’re finding it’s all getting a bit overwhelming?
When it comes to owning and starting a business it is easy to focus on the “Now” activities - those that are in front of you every day demanding your attention. But if you want your business to grow and evolve, you need to understand and develop strategic ‘big-picture’ thinking in order to have clarity and provide direction so that you control the business, rather than the business controlling your life.
Join Business Advisor, Narelle Blackadder, as she helps you identify the key areas of business that need your attention in order for you to successfully build and grow your new business.
You will learn about:
• The importance of strategic thinking and the key elements of a robust Business Model in the development and growth of your business.
• The 9 areas to focus on to create a successful business.
• The Customer Loyalty Ladder.
You will leave this session:
• With knowledge of the key strategic and operational elements of a successful business.
• Understanding the value of having a clear Vision for the direction your business.
• Understanding how to calculate the lifetime value of your customers.
This workshop is free for all NSW businesses to attend and registrations are essential.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.