Business Mastermind Program
Do you operate a successful business, but are unsure how to take it to the next level?
Are you a CEO, MD, GM of a medium-sized business? Do you operate a successful business, but are unsure how to take it to the next level? Perhaps you're time poor and stuck in the status quo. Maybe you're continuously putting out fires and can't cope with new customers, projects or orders.
We are seeking expressions of interest from senior-level professionals who want to create growth strategies, coupled with the right business structure and culture to manage risk while helping you get back on top of your work/life balance.
Over this free 5-session program, you'll get practical advice, methodologies and processes with proven outcomes for business growth, peer-to-peer support plus opportunities for personal and professional development and networking.
The program will run on from February to June 2019 from 4pm-6pm in North Ryde. (Please note: there has been a location change, previously Avaya House, 123 Epping Road but new location is MGSM Executive Conference Centre, 99 Talavera Rd Macquarie Park).
Valued at $10,000 per person and delivered by three top industry professionals under Chatham House Rules, this FREE mastermind program for medium-sized business is open to just 15 senior business representatives and offers sessions in the following 5 key areas:
- 12 February: Manage risk in uncertain times
- 12 March: Structure your company for future growth
- 9 April: Implement an effective leadership culture
- 7 May: Defend your market while developing new ones (please note: date change, previously 14 May)
- 11 June: Implement growth strategies by applying our 3 Hat Model
We invite expressions of interest from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You are the managing director, CEO or occupy another senior leadership position
- Your company employs 10+ employees
- Your company has an annual turnover of more than $2 million.
Note: Priority will be given to professionals in the City of Ryde who can commit to the full 5 session program, however, the program is open to businesses throughout Sydney.