Business Model Transformation - Leveraging CPA Australia's Disaster Recovery Toolkit to redesign your business
You are invited to attend 1 hour webinar where you will be introduced to the disaster recovery process and focus on the business issues that companies are affected by after a disaster.
The workshop will introduce concepts from the following proven critical thinking process:
- What to do immediately following a disaster
- Taking stock of your business, especially determining financial position, financial health and business evaluation
- Developing a post disaster recovery plan
- Financing your post disaster business
- Improving business performance/long-term disaster recovery
- Preparing business continuity plan.
Attendees will need to download the toolkit and use this as a guide to complete a realistic check, understand where their business is now, assess strengths, weakness, opportunities and position the business to thrive as the economy recovers. The toolkit is an interactive pdf that can be used as a business planning tool and a permanent record to help guide future decision making.
Jan Barned - FM Trainer
Please note, this is a free Interactive Online Format series hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs' Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. For further information on what services may be available to you, visit: business.gov.au/EP
If you have any questions about this Webinar series please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au