Business Models and Circular Economy
The Business Centre team have created a Business Model for Circular Economy canvas, which makes starting and growing a business for good that bit easier.
Business Modelling is a key part of starting or running a business, it supports value to customer and profitability when starting and growing a business. A great business model also ensures it won't add to global challenges. The circular economy is a systems solutions framework that looks at climate change, biodiversity loss, waste and pollution.
• Explore and understand the 9 key areas of the Business Model Canvas and how your business fits into it
• Circular Economy 101
• Learn to use the Business Model for CE Canvas tool to model your own business idea
Who is this for?:
• Anyone wanting to start or grow a business
• New and existing businesses wanting to be aware of how their business impacts the globe
• People wanting a basic introduction to Circular Economy
Your presenter: Wayne Diemar, Business Advisor, Trainer and Mentor.
Wayne has worked with SME’s, Family businesses and several tier one organisations throughout NSW in Strategy, Operations, Business Development and Consulting. Wayne has worked to enhance, guide, and develop small businesses through collaboration, strategy, networking, focusing on identify opportunities that will enhance, grow, and build a business in line with a realistic vision.
This is an Online Workshop, you will need a computer and Wifi and be willing to get involved, turn your camera on and learn from the best.