Business Startup & Succession planning
Starting a Business – Do you have a business idea to explore? Does your business currently have a succession or exit plan in place?
Part A - Business Startup - 8am to 10am
Starting a Business – Do you have a business idea to explore ?
This workshop will help make your business dream a reality!
Business Connect is here to support you through the first stages of starting your own business. From planning, validating your idea, finding local support, through to perfecting your pitch. Business Connect provides contains information, connections to resources and can assist you through key topic areas to consider, when starting a business.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- ‘The Startup Economy’ - Where are things now.
- Game Changers - Opportunities in the region to grow your idea.
- Elevator Pitch - Learn how to pitch your idea to get the support you need.
- Everyone is a winner! - Get new business start-up support and advise.
- Pitch event - Pitch your idea. Your idea could be selected to connect in with a regional network of opportunity.
- Idea Validation - and much more
Part B - Succession Planning 10.30am to 12.30pm
Does your business currently have a succession or exit plan in place?
Business Connect supports the orderly succession of ownership of existing businesses. Advisor can assist you develop a Succession or Exit plan, outlining what your business will look like once you leave.
Does your business currently have a succession plan in place?
workshop covers a range of topics including:
- Does your succession plan cover options for everyone who owns a stake in the business
- exit strategy options – sale, merge, management buyouts
- operations issues - a plan outlining what your business will look like once you leave
- financial considerations - do you know the market value of your business?
- legal needs/ requirements - legal documents that provides guidance on the terms of succession