Business-Research Connect: Innovating with Cooperative Research Centres
Learn how the CRC Program can solve your business innovation needs.
The CRC Association, in collaboration with Innovate Australia, invites businesses looking to improve their competitive advantage to learn how the CRC Program can solve their innovation needs.
In this free one-and-a-half-hour workshop, you will hear from leaders in the CRC community at all stages of the CRC lifecycle about how they created innovation through collaborating with the business and research community.
Who should attend:
- Businesses wanting to innovate and increase their competitive advantage
- CTOs and CFOs
- Innovation managers
- Dr Tony Peacock, CEO, CRC Association
'CRC & CRC-P(Project) Programs'
- Ros Harvey, Founder and Managing Director, The Yield
- Silvia Pfeiffer, CEO and Co-founder, Coviu
- Victor Pantano, CEO, Digital Health CRC