Circular Economy 101 for Small Business
Discover what the Circular Economy is and how your business can create more mindfully manufactured products and gain a practical understanding of the Core Principles of the Circular Economy
Please join Brooke Phillips Education and Experience Manager of The Business Centre and Annie Jiang Founder and Director Go Circular, Non Executive Director Hunter Diversity & Inclusion Collective and MD at XLT Consulting.
Things to be discussed:
- e signing out waste
- designing your products to last
- designing your products so they can be reused.
- learn about energy and resources
- cycles and designs
- biologically based materials and renewable energies
- how your small business can get involved.