Collaboration for Industry Impact Workshop
Attending this workshop will significantly increase the likelihood of a successful CRC or CRC-P application
Developed by the CRC Association and Collabforge, this workshop (two half-days) will combine practical bid-creation content with a deep dive into the theory and practice of collaboration.
Who should attend:
- Researchers who have the responsibility for or interest to develop CRC and CRC-P bids.
- Administrators who have the responsibility for helping coordinate, develop, approve and or administer CRC and CRC-P bids (eg from Commercialisation, Research, Scholarships, etc)
- Interested industry representatives
Key learning outcomes:
- Improved capability in developing and progressing CRC bids
- Understanding the role of "impact thinking" in successful bids
- Common language, frameworks and methods for collaboration
- Methods for stakeholder and partner analysis, tips for engaging industry participants in the best way at the right time, and for developing and testing bid ideas
- Generally improved collaboration capability through applied collaboration experiences with those in the room on the day