Compressed Air Management
Ensuring that your compressors are performing efficiently can prevent considerable waste, but you may want to look at your air delivery systems.
Are your energy dollars vanishing into thin air?
It is estimated that 10 to 30% of all energy consumed by the average industrial facility is used to generate compressed air.
And a third of that air may be wasted.
This Common Interest workgroup will investigate all matters related to Compressed air including;
- How much are system leaks costing you? And how do you find them?
- Are you using compressed air correctly?
- Are you running at the optimised pressure?
- Do you know where your pressure drops are?
- Is your load balanced correctly between your compressors?
- What monitoring systems are you using?
Please come along to this Common Interest Working Group and share what you are doing to get the most from your compressed air.