Coping with difficult people
This session will give you ways to identify and manage colleagues and customers who you are having difficulty communicating and working with.
In this workshop you will discover:
• Tips to recognise the types of people who make situations challenging.
• Strategies to understand and manage them.
• Tips to not let them get to you.
At the completion of the session you will know:
• Strategies for working with difficult customers and colleagues.
• Ways to win people over and achieve the results you need.
• Tools to set your business up to win post Covid-19.
The joining link for this online webinar will be emailed directly to you from the SRBEC the day prior to commencement. Please check your junk folder for this email.
All NSW registrations must register on - https://business-connect-register.industry.nsw.gov.au/pages/Event3.html?id=ee1bb318-57e0-eb11-a982-00155d6431a7&type=undefined
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.