Create a 1-page business plan - Southern NSW
Are you so bogged down in the day-to-day of your business operations, that you can’t see the forest for the trees?
This online webinar will give you the time and space to do some planning for the future… Where do you want to go, and how are you going to get there?
In this webinar, you will identify the activities you need to be doing to get your business from where it is now to where you want it to be. And you will take away your one-page business plan.
Participants will learn:
• The importance of having a direction and a plan for your business
• Techniques to develop simple and effective business strategies
• Customer-focused marketing tools
At the completion of the program the participants will have:
• Your 1-page Business Plan
• A knowledge of the areas you need to strengthen in your business
• An understanding of key Marketing activities you can action to improve your business
This is an online ZOOM event suitable for local businesses in NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people. Available resources and recording link will be provided.
NSW registrations are required to register with the Business Connect program on - https://business-connect-register.industry.nsw.gov.au/Home/Loginsignup
NSW webinar registration link - https://bit.ly/31vBCjz
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.