Create Connect Convert - Lake Macquarie
The Ultimate Digital Marketing Guide for Small Businesses
Create a digital marketing strategy that magnetises your ideal client to your business. Connect with your current and potential customers through meaningful content and get your business found on Google. Convert browsers into buyers; exceed your customer’s online buying expectations.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy to build your business's visibility.
- Review your brand assets, social media profile, and performance to connect authentically with your audience.
- Connect your website essentials including domain names, and keywords.
- Learn how to create content to gain search engine ranking (SEO).
- Review your customer’s online buying experience to increase conversion.
- Convert your customer service, business reviews, and ratings into sales.
- Convert simple cybersecurity measures into the protection of your client’s privacy and trust in your business.
Kimberlie Clare-Campbell, Rochelle McLennan, and Troy White - Digital Business Advisors with the Hunter Region Business Hub. Everything will be explained in plain English to help you understand digital strategies you can use to engage your customers and grow your business.
Who Should attend?
Are you a Sole Trader or small business owner who is keen to get digital working for your business? Do you have a current ABN and less than 20 employees? If so, you’re invited!
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service's Digital Solutions Program.
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT
To make it safe and easy for you to participate The Hub follows NSW Health's Covid Safe Guidelines.
- You are required to practice Covid safe hygiene including using sanitizer and social distancing.
- You may be required to wear a mask in the training room.
- If you are unwell or have visited a Covid hotspot in the 14 days prior to the workshop The Hub asks you not to attend.
ONLINE IF RESTRICTED
In the event of restrictions, The Hub will move the event online and send you the URL to the live webinar if it is not safe to hold it in person.
For more info please email email@example.com or call the Hub on 1300 304 794.