Design thinking - bringing ideas to life
Explore the proven innovation methodology that supports bringing new ideas to life!
Design Thinking is a solutions based approach to solving problems. It is about understanding the people we design products and services for. Exploring what value is most important to our customers and how to deliver that to them.
• Explore the five key areas of design thinking
• Explore the link between design thinking and lean start up practices
• Experience putting the methodology to work
Who is this for?:
• Individuals who need a framework to optimise problem solving skills
• People wanting to deliver more value to new and existing customers
• Small business owners wanting to innovate in their business
Your presenter: Trish Hodgson - Trish is passionate about providing support to those starting a small business, particularly within the creative industries. Trish has a background in the design industry, working with interior, textile and graphic design. After gaining industry experience, she started her own successful design business in 2017.
This is an online workshop
Capacity for 20 people
Businesses/Individuals must be NSW based