Grants and Government Assistance
Governments and banks are providing concessions to businesses to assist in this difficult economic time.
This webinar will explore the stimulus packages that are available, what they mean for business owners and how to maximise the benefits.
- Stimulus package and relief measures
- Cash flow assistance SMEs
- Assistance for employers with apprentices/trainees
- ATO Covid-19 relief measures Support for the flow of credit
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Other business considerations
- State Government Measures
Presented by Nicholas Ng, Partner, Deloitte Private
For more information on this workshop please contact Clare Treston on 0423 170 046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this is a free webinar series hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs' Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. For further information on what services may be available to you, visit: business.gov.au/EP
If you have any questions about this Webinar series please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au