Employer Essentials for small business
Understand your tax and super obligations as an employer
Register now to attend this free introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates.
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
A walk through online tools and resources and the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
Please bring a pen and calculator.
Photo identification will be required to access our building.
This event will not be catered; however, you are welcome to bring in your coffee or a snack.