Enlit Australia Connect
A free single day digital event
Enlit Australia Connect is a single day free-to-attend digital event, taking place on Wednesday 20 October, bringing together Australia’s leading energy and retail professionals.
See the full program here.
Please note that these sessions will take place in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Network with your peers and industry leaders in our networking roundtables and lounges
- Learn from top industry experts through a variety of keynote, panel and technical sessions; available both live and on-demand
- Connect one-on-one through bespoke meeting opportunities
Key themes include:
- The New Customer Paradigm
- Building Customer Trust
- New Technology Innovations
- Large Scale Retail Solutions
- Customers and the Energy Transition
- Customer Engagement on a Single Platform
Top speakers include:
Jennifer Tarr, GM, Stanwell Energy
Colin Smith, GM Customer Experience, Synergy
Annie Sampson, Head of IT Business Enablement, Energy Markets Technology, Origin Energy
Sheree Gordon, Head of Customer Service & Experience, Business Energy & Energy Services, Origin Energy
Fahed Mostafa, GM, Enterprise Data Services, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
Joe Delaney, Industry Strategy Director, Energy & Utilities, Salesforce
Joao Segorbe, Executive General Manager Strategy Corporate Development, AGL
Sarah McNamara, Chief Executive, Australian Energy Council
Tracy Devuegle-Frink, Head of Function and Change, Western Power
Luke Stow, CEO, Lamps Media
Trevor Townsend, CEO, Startupbootcamp
See the full speaker list here.