EnMS Advisor Training
Presented in partnership with the NSW Government and the Energy Efficiency Council
The Certified EnMS Advisor utilises the EnMS Advisor training course to support energy and related services professionals with gaining the requisite knowledge to successfully pass the assessment and support businesses with establishing and maintaining EnMS.
EEC Professional Certifications is an umbrella certification framework that brings together governments and industry to build the capacity and capability of Australia’s energy and related services professionals and tradespeople.
Certified EnMS Advisor is one of the certifications available, and is underpinned by completion of the EnMS Advisor training course that is a certification prerequisite.
ENMS ADVISOR TRAINING
ONLINE CLASSROOM 6 - 8 JUNE 2023
All dates and times are AEST (Melbourne/Sydney)
Trainers: Bruce Rowse and Luke Hewitt
Participants: 16 class members (max)
CPD: 18 contact hours
Registrations close: 26 May 2023
Payment: Depends on the registration option selected below.
Days 1 to 3
Session 1: 9.30AM - 12.30PM (please be online by 9.15AM to ensure a prompt start)
Break: 12.30PM - 1.00PM
Session 2: 1.00PM - 4.00PM
- Become familiar with, and be able to, present the case for energy – and energy management – as a business issue, expressed in a way that is likely to resonate with energy management ’laggards’, with a particular emphasis at the executive and director level of a business
- Understand what makes up the core elements of an EnMS, and know how to guide an organisation to develop its own EnMS
- Understand the art and science of engaging and influencing, and being able to put this into verbal and written practice when supporting an organisation with implementing an EnMS
Read the detailed learning objectives here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE ENMS ADVISOR TRAINING COURSE AND BECOME EEC CERTIFIED?
The EnMS advisor training program is targeted at energy services professionals who have been involved in energy auditing, measurement and verification, and/or energy management, and are looking to:
- Increase their ability to work with businesses to develop and implement an EnMS that meets business needs; and/or
- Increase their ability to influence business leaders (executives and directors) around implementing energy performance improvements and systemic energy management.
Undertaking the EnMS Advsior training course has no prerequisites, however it is recommended that you review the Guide for Candidates to understand the requirements to be recognised as a Certified EnMS Advisor.