Flotation Chemistry Fundamentals and Practice
This two-day workshop workshop focuses on the crucial role of flotation reagents in mineral resource recovery.
Duration: 2 days
This two-day workshop focuses on the crucial role of flotation reagents in mineral resource recovery. The course will combine an accessible overview of theory, and place it in context with plant practice, delivered through presentations and worked examples from real world flotation operations.
The course will cover topics such as:
- Nature of surfaces in flotation and how they can be manipulated
- Guidance to identifying and understanding key components of mineral systems
- Basic building blocks of flotation reagents and how they work
- Common approaches to surface manipulation using chemistry
- Selecting the most appropriate reagent suite for your plant
- Talking to reagent suppliers and asking the right questions