Free energy management advice
Get free one-on-one advice at your business premises, or via phone or video chat, from an energy coach.
The NSW government is funding energy coaches to give your business a one-on-one check-up.
Energy experts will be offering NSW businesses free energy management advice online.
Get two hours of free one-on-one advice on how to save energy. Your energy coach will scope out possible energy saving projects and may be able to help get you government funding to complete them.
You will also receive:
- a free two hour, one-on-one session with an independent energy expert
- a virtual walk-through of your premises to identify key energy-related equipment
- an assessment of your energy bill
- a report summarising your current energy use and opportunities for cutting energy use and costs, including NSW government training courses and financial incentives
- an action plan with suggested priorities.
Registration available for any size or type of business. You just need to have a business site in NSW and an ABN.
Once you register, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.