REGISTRATIONS CLOSED Free Energy Management Advice in the Central Murray Region
The NSW government is funding energy coaches to give your business a one-on-one check-up.
Energy experts will be in the Central Murray Region visiting businesses in person and online from 23-25 March 2020.
Get two hours of free one-on-one advice on how to save energy. Your energy coach will scope out possible energy saving projects and may be able to help get you government funding to complete them.
Registration available for any size or type of business. You just need to have a business site in NSW and an ABN.
Once you register, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time between 23-25 March 2020.
- a free two hour, one-on-one session with an independent energy expert at your business
- a walk-through of your premises to identify key energy-related equipment
- an assessment of your energy bill
- a report summarising your current energy use and opportunities for cutting energy use and costs, including NSW government training courses and financial incentives
- an action plan with suggested priorities.
- Free two hour site visit from an energy expert to review your business's energy use and more.
Free virtual energy management coaching session
Not able to meet our energy expert in person? Get the same information via a virtual coaching session. Our expert will connect with you via video chat to assess your business and provide results.