Free Energy Management Advice in Orange, Dubbo and Bathurst
Get free one-on-one advice at your business premises from an energy coach.
Want a free business energy check-up?
Energy experts will be in Orange, Dubbo, and Bathurst visiting businesses from 27 April to 1 May 2020.
For many businesses, energy bills play a significant part in their expenses. The NSW government is funding two hours of free one-on-one advice to help you understand how your business can save energy and money.
You will receive:
- a free two-hour, one-on-one session with an independent energy expert at your business
- a walk-through of your business to identify key energy-intensive equipment
- a review of your energy bill
- recommendations on NSW government training courses and financial incentives
- a report summarising your energy use and a plan with suggested priorities to reduce energy consumption