Go-Green Co-Innovation Program – Virtual Information Session
This virtual information session on the Singapore-Australia Go-Green Co-Innovation Program will focus on the application process for Australian applicants, including eligibility and assessment criteria, and the proposed timeline.
As a key initiative conducted under the Singapore Australia Green Economy Agreement, the Go-Green Co-Innovation Program (GGCIP) aims to incentivise and facilitate co-innovation between small and medium-sized enterprises across the two countries. The GGCIP will help to establish or expand business and commercial activities that boost two-way trade in goods and services across green sectors.
Grants can be used to fund the development and commercialisation of products, services or solutions that drive the decarbonisation of economic activities or help Singapore and Australia transition to net zero emissions.
Grants will support projects that focus on priority green economy sectors, including:
- Renewable and clean energy
- Waste management and circular economy
- Sustainable agribusiness and food
- Green transportation and logistics
- Built environment and infrastructure
- Energy efficient technologies and products
- Advanced manufacturing and sustainable materials
- Environmental monitoring, analysis, and assessment
Australian small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
Grants applications to open in September 2023.