Go-Green Co-Innovation Programme (GGCIP) Information Session
This information session is about the newly launched Go-Green Co-Innovation Programme (GGCIP), a grant scheme that will open later in the year.
As a key initiative conducted under the Singapore Australia Green Economy Agreement, the GGCIP aims to incentivise and facilitate co-innovation between small and medium-sized enterprises across the two countries. The GGCIP will help to establish or expand business and commercial activities that boost two-way trade in goods and services across green sectors.
Grants can be used to fund the development and commercialisation of products, services or solutions that drive the decarbonisation of economic activities or help Singapore and Australia transition to net zero emissions.
Grants will support projects that focus on priority green economy sectors, including:
- Renewable and clean energy
- Waste management and circular economy
- Sustainable agribusiness and food
- Green transportation and logistics
- Built environment and infrastructure
- Energy efficient technologies and products
- Advanced manufacturing and sustainable materials
- Environmental monitoring, analysis, and assessment
This session will include an overview of GGCIP and support for business matching.
For business, government and academia. Small, medium and large enterprises engaged in international trade. All industries, including agriculture, defence, entertainment, fast moving consumer products, finance, information technology, manufacturing and professional services.