Gullen Range Wind & Solar Farm Public Tour
Come and see how it works. Get up close to a wind turbine and a solar array. Find out more about renewable energy.
BJCE Australia is excited to offer tours of Gullen Range Wind and Solar Farm.
- Date: Wednesday 16 August 2023
- Time: 11am
- Departing from: Criterion Hotel
Stretching from north to south, the wind farm measures 22km, approximately centred on the locality of Bannister, 11km south of Crookwell and 32km north west of Goulburn. The solar farm is co-located within the existing Gullen Range Wind Farm and occupies an area of approx. 28 hectares.
What to expect on the tour:
You will be met at the Criterion Hotel from there our staff will take you on a tour of the wind and solar farm in a 24-seater bus. You will be able to see how our wind and solar farm works, learn about renewable energy and get up close to a wind turbine and a solar array.
The tour is two and a half hours long and includes complimentary light refreshments.
- Guests should arrive at the Criterion Hotel in Crookwell by 11:15am.
- The tour bus departs promptly at 11.30am and returns at 1.30pm.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea before the tour.
- A light lunch is served when you return.