How to safeguard your business from cyber attacks
This not-to-miss session explores how to protect yourself, your business and your clients by empowering your best line of defence – the human firewall.
Technology alone cannot prevent cyber attacks. It is critical for employees to help minimise risks too. An expert panel featuring Cyber Aware and Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) will share their diverse stories and break down a real-life cyber attack. Discussions include the importance of employee engagement via awareness training and steps you can take before and after a cyber breach to ensure legal compliance and minimise risk to your business.
During this interactive session explore:
- what is cyber crime and why should small businesses care about it?
- how are small businesses targeted?
- how are hackers changing their strategies to trick more employees?
- what should businesses do after an attack?
- practical steps you can take to build a human firewall, ensure legal compliance, minimise regulator scrutiny and protect your business.
Join Business Australia live for the opportunity to ask their panel your questions for real-time feedback.