How to start a small business
So you have decided to start a small business. We have everything you need to help you to turn your ‘big idea’ into reality.
This workshop will help you to define what you want to accomplish & how you are going to accomplish it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Explore your idea & how commercialise it
- Create a successful business plan.
- Marketing, website & digital strategies
- Determine your business structure
- What type of record keeping you will need
- What is intellectual property
- Know your ATO obligations (ie ABN number, GST or not etc)
- Legal obligations – Ie public liability insurance.
- Do you have competition & who are they.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in & registered for the Webinar Zoom meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings & resources will be available for those who attend.