Risk management in your business
Designed for those who want to discover how to reduce the risks in their business
Recent times have presented many challenges to all of us in business, and for many, the risks we have faced have been more than ever before. Some were prepared with risk management strategies, but many were not.
As a business owner, it is vital you understand the major risks to your business and it’s survival. Whether it’s a natural disaster, an employment-relations challenge or something as ‘simple’ as losing your internet or banking facilities, have you considered what you need to do to mitigate the risks to your business so that you can continue to trade. SRBEC specialist business advisor, Bruce Buchanan, will help you look at ways you can manage your business in times of threat, identify how the bumpy road ahead looks, how to set strategies and policies to ensure you know what to do and the tools and skill base you need to get you through the times of risk.
You will learn how to:
• Identify the risks your business may face?
• Develop strategies, policies and procedures to mitigate those risks
• Identify the path through major events and keep your business trading.
You will finish the day with:
• The knowledge of how to identify your weak spots
• An understanding of ways to limit and mitigate risk to your business
• Strategies you can implement to assist you improve your response to risk
This workshop is free for all NSW businesses to attend and registrations are essential.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.