Free Webinar: Hydrogen Unpacked: Learnings on the adoption of hydrogen in Australia and globally. Supported by Advance Queensland
This interactive session brings together a cross-section of industry thought leaders who will discuss the current hydrogen landscape in Australia and globally, including learnings from projects already established. Opening with a case study of the Sir Samuel Griffith Centre, Australia’s first zero-emission teaching and research building powered entirely by solar-hydrogen energy, the panel will explore the critical factors that will ensure hydrogen technology is adopted at scale, the supply chain gaps and what collaboration and integration is required.
This will be an interactive webinar, with the panelists answering questions from the audience. Topics for discussion will include:
- What are the critical factors that will ensure hydrogen technology is adopted at scale?
- What are the supply chain gaps and how can they be filled? What collaboration and integration is required?
- What is the export potential? Do we need to ensure a domestic market first?
- Green, blue, brown hydrogen - which way is Australia heading?
- Case study: Sir Samuel Griffith Centre energy system. Uses hydrogen for long term energy storage. A pioneering demonstration of renewable energy and off grid technology
Paul Hodgson, GM Innovation and Stakeholder Engagement, NERA
Professor Evan Gray - Queensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre
Professor Peta Ashworth - Director of the Andrew N.Liveris Academy for Innovation and Leadership and Chair in Sustainable Energy Futures at UQ
Emma Brand - Project Manager - Hydrogen, Origin
Andrew Broadbent - Director, Hydrogen Industry Development