iCSmartGrid 2019: 7th International Conference on Smart Grid
Join researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in Smart Grids research and applications
The purpose of the International Conference on Smart Grid (icSmartGrid) 2019 is to bring together researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in Smart Grids research and applications.
After the successes of the previous editions of Smart Grid Workshops on behalf of European Commission Joint Research Centre at Antalya in 2013 and 2014, and in February and April 2015, and with technical co-sponsorship of IEEE IES in March 2016 at Istanbul. Then we organized 6th International Conference on Smart Grid with IEEE IES and IAS technical co-sponsorship at Nagasaki on December 4-6, 2018. We are now organizing icSmartGrid at Newcastle/Australia on December 9-11, 2019 to continue promoting and disseminating the knowledge concerning several topics and technologies related to smart energy systems and sources. It is therefore aimed at assisting researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialist fields and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
The coverage of the Conference on Smart Grid includes the following areas, but not limited to:
In addition the following topics will also be discussed at the Smart Grid Conference.
- Successful applications of smart grid
- Integration of renewable energy sources to smart grid
- Production of energy using smart grid technologies
- Hybrid smart grid energy system technologies
- Novel energy conversion studies in smart grid systems
- Control techniques for smart grid energy systems
- Performance analysis of smart grid energy systems under different loads
- Computational methods and artificial intelligence studies in smart grids
- Optimized power delivery and generation
- Distributed Power Energy Systems and Sources, Renewable Energy, Conventional Power Sources
- New Trends and Technologies for Smart Grid
- Policies and Strategies for Smart Grid
- Microgrids for transportation electrification
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System to Smart Grid
- HVDC for Smart Grid
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for Smart Grid
- Decision Support Systems for Smart Grid
- ICT, IoT, Real-time monitoring and control
- Applications for Industries
- Smart Grid for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Energy Management Systems, etc.
- Future Challenges and Directions for Smart Grids