You’ve got a product, it’s new, unique and you want to make sure no one else copies it. Where do you start?
Firstly, keep it secret until you decide how you want to protect it. A registered design will allow you to protect the shape, pattern, configuration and/or decoration of your product, but it has to be original.
Our understanding designs webinar will explain how a registered design will help you to protect the look of your product. It will also give you the tools you need to help you apply for a design.
What you will learn at this workshop
• The difference between copyright and design
• The different types of design protection
• What to do before you apply
• How to apply for a design
• Registration v certification