International Development Opportunities Seminar
Austrade invites you to a webinar and seminar series tailored to inform Australian businesses, and education and research institutions on opportunities to work with key multilateral finance and international development agencies.
This Australia-wide program will cover these 5 components:
- 17 September - Asian Development Bank (ADB) Procurement 101 webinar
- Face-to-face seminar series in Melbourne (30 September), Brisbane (1 October), Sydney (3 October) and Adelaide (4 October) providing targeted presentations on the sectoral and geographical priorities and contractual opportunities by the ADB, World Bank (WB) and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Practical advice, tips, lessons learned and case studies on international development projects
- Focused sessions on liveable cities and Pacific region opportunities
- One-on-one meetings with ADB, WB and DFAT representatives.
For detailed information about this event please refer to the event brochure (pdf).
Who should attend:
- agriculture and food security
- disruptive technologies
- education and training
- environment, climate change and disaster risk management
- infrastructure, urban development and future cities
- public sector management
- transport and roads
For more information please contact:
Business Development Manager
T +63 2 902 5523
Senior Adviser, Major Infrastructure and Urban Development
T +61 2 9392 2784