Introduction to Exporting workshop
This workshop aims to help new and existing exporters increase their knowledge of export, and understand export fundamentals.
This free interactive workshop is designed for businesses starting out on their export journey and those looking to consolidate knowledge.
The workshop will cover:
- Welcome by the NSW Government and Cumberland City Council
- Introduction to Exporting covering topics including:
- export trends
- Free Trade Agreements
- HS codes
- export planning
- shipping documents
- resourcing for export
Who should attend?
- Aspiring and new exporters
- Existing exporters looking for a refresher
- Businesses working in sectors such as:
- food and beverage
- consumer (non-food)
- service sector
- technology sector
- When: 10am - 12pm, Thursday 12 March 2020
- Further information: +61 427 162 528, email@example.com
This event is in partnership with Cumberland City Council.